Crate ruma::source ·
Available on crate feature
apiand (crate features
(De)serializable types for the Matrix Identity Service API. These types can be shared by client and identity service code.
- Endpoints to create associations with a Matrix ID on the identity server.
- Endpoints to authenticate with an identity server.
- Various endpoints related to identity server status and metadata discovery.
- Endpoints to store and sign invitations.
- Endpoints to retrieve, update, and validate keys with an identity server.
- Endpoints to look up Matrix IDs bound to 3PIDs.
- Endpoints to retrieve and accept terms of service of an identity server.