Module ruma_common::source ·
Available on crate feature
Core types used to define the requests and responses for each endpoint in the various Matrix API specifications.
When implementing a new Matrix API, each endpoint has a request type which implements
OutgoingRequest, and a response type connected via an associated
An implementation of
OutgoingRequest contains all the information
about the HTTP method, the path and input parameters for requests, and the structure of a
successful response. Such types can then be used by client code to make requests, and by server
code to fulfill those requests.
- This module contains types for all kinds of errors that can occur when converting between http requests / responses and ruma’s representation of matrix API requests / responses.
- Metadata about an API endpoint.
- The complete history of this endpoint as far as Ruma knows, together with all variants on versions stable and unstable.
- Authentication scheme used by the endpoint.
- The direction to return events from.
- The Matrix versions Ruma currently understands to exist.
- An enum to control whether an access token should be added to outgoing requests
- A versioning “decision” derived from a set of Matrix versions.
- Gives users the ability to define their own serializable / deserializable errors.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for receiving requests.
- A response type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for receiving responses.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for sending requests.
- An extension to
OutgoingRequestwhich provides Appservice specific methods.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for sending responses.