Core types used to define the requests and responses for each endpoint in the various Matrix API specifications.
An implementation of
OutgoingRequest contains all the information
about the HTTP method, the path and input parameters for requests, and the structure of a
successful response. Such types can then be used by client code to make requests, and by server
code to fulfill those requests.
- This module contains types for all kinds of errors that can occur when converting between http requests / responses and ruma’s representation of matrix API requests / responses.
- Metadata about an API endpoint.
- The complete history of this endpoint as far as Ruma knows, together with all variants on versions stable and unstable.
- Authentication scheme used by the endpoint.
- The direction to return events from.
- The Matrix versions Ruma currently understands to exist.
- An enum to control whether an access token should be added to outgoing requests
- A versioning “decision” derived from a set of Matrix versions.
- Gives users the ability to define their own serializable / deserializable errors.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for receiving requests.
- A response type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for receiving responses.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for sending requests.
- An extension to
OutgoingRequestwhich provides Appservice specific methods.
- A request type for a Matrix API endpoint, used for sending responses.