(De)serializable types for the Matrix Server-Server API. These types are used by server code.
- Endpoints to retrieve the complete auth chain for a given event.
- Endpoints to request more history from another homeserver.
- Endpoints to retrieve information about user devices
- Room directory endpoints.
- Server discovery endpoints.
- Endpoints to get general information about events
- Endpoints for handling keys for end-to-end encryption
- Endpoints for handling room knocking.
- Room membership endpoints.
- OpenID endpoints.
- Endpoints to retrieve information from a homeserver about a resource.
- Spaces endpoints.
- Module for dealing with third party identifiers
- Endpoints for exchanging transaction messages between homeservers.