Opinionated HTML parsing and manipulating library.
Like the rest of the Ruma crates, this crate is primarily meant to be used for the Matrix protocol. It should be able to be used to interact with any HTML document but will offer APIs focused on specificities of HTML in the Matrix specification..
- The data of an HTML element.
- An HTML fragment.
- An HTML node.
- Configuration to sanitize HTML tags and attributes.
- What HTML tags and attributes should be kept by the sanitizer.
- Whether to remove the rich reply fallback while sanitizing.
- Remove the rich reply fallback of the given HTML string.
- Sanitize the given HTML string.